The Global Voice Campaign
- to be a voice for the voiceless by creating, and participating in existing platforms around the world
- creating awareness and linking the globe directly to Foundations on the ground doing ‘real’ work to save our planet
- to unite the fight with people and enable collaborations between art, culture, education and wildlife conservation.
Chipembere– the Rhino song was born in Zimbabwe in July 2014 for the ‘Save African Rhino Foundation’. The support and funding given to organisations on the ground from this incredible foundation has been invaluable and much appreciated. Please find more information here.
- The Rhinosaverz Global Voice Awareness Tour aims to reach as many people as possible and ultimately be performed in China and Vietnam in their mother tongues in collaboration with local leaders and celebrities.
- To unite the planet as ONE global voice and create awareness and education about the destruction of our planet through music and action.
- Set up a world global voice festival for our planet represented by every organisation and every living creation.
WE NEED YOUR HELP! This is not a simple call for donations, it is your opportunity to take part in saving our beautiful creatures. #Unitethefight and get involved! People from all over the world are nominating their friends and leaders to get involved, others are donating profits from their companies to the Foundation, others are signing our petition, making awareness t-shirts, helping us with publicity, and so on and so forth…
You can sign the Petition against Rhino Poaching here.
To contribute please contact…